The person responsible for data processing is
D-73525 Schwäbisch Gmünd
T +49 (0)177 773 37 17
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter „data subject“). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
If you only use this website to obtain information and don’t provide any data, then only the data required to display the website on the device you are using will be processed. These are in particular:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- the amount of data transferred
- the website from which the request comes
- browser type and browser version
- operating system
I’d like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request me to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to this websites processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the collected data to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, the owner of this website has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email stated above.